A nice healthy breakfast is a great way to get the morning started. Keto Breakfast Bagels have been steadily growing in popularity.
I get asked often “What can I have for breakfast besides eggs?” so I have tried a number of recipes in search of a good low carb bagel.
After experimenting a bit, I found a bagel recipe that is both delicious and satiating.
As a small tip: Add herbs and Parmesan, to make these bagels extra delicious. Have fun baking!
- 6 egg whites
- 3 TBS psyllium husk powder
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 4 TBS butter , melted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Poppy seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate the eggs whites and save the yolks for another recipe.
- Whip the whites until they are very stiff.
- Slowly add psyllium and coconut flour.
- Mix in the butter and add spices if desired.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Fill the mixture into a greased donut / bagel dish and bake the bagels for 16-20 minutes.
Description: Keto Breakfast Bagels