Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links below may be affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This Low Carb Maple Pecan Granola is tasty by the spoon full right out of the jar. Try it for a quick, easy snack on the go. Pack it in lunches for a trail mix type of treat. It is really out of this world eaten as a breakfast cereal, with a topping of full fat canned coconut milk, or almond milk.
Maple Pecan Granola
- 2 cups chopped raw pecans (½ chopped fine, ½ coarse)
- 1 cup raw slivered almonds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup finely shredded raw coconut
- 1/4 cup coarse cut raw coconut flakes
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tsp liquid English toffee stevia
- 2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 300°. Cover large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients, set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan, melt butter, coconut oil, stevia and vanilla extract.
4. When melted, pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir until everything is well coated.
5. Spread granola over parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
6. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, remove from oven, toss and stir granola, then return to oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.